Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gone

I wasn't sure that I wanted to write this post. I wasn't sure at all.

I wasn't sure that I wanted to share this with you.

I didn't know if I should write this or how it would make me feel afterwards.


Then I thought that this blog is a part of me, and apart from the recipes that I share with you, it reflects my personality, my interests, my idiosyncrasies, my joys and sometimes my sorrows.
I share all that with you.


Still, this is very hard for me to write...


My dad died suddenly two weeks ago of a heart attack. He was still young and had so much to offer.


The trip to Greece was the worst of my life.


It's a difficult time for me. This experience is numbing and painful but with the support and love of my family, my friends and of course S, I'm going to be alright. I'm grateful to have them in my life.




My dad and me. Summer 1985